When it comes to feng shui, the art of using energy to create harmony and balance in your life and house, jade is a highly prized stone that represents kindness, peace, harmony, and balance. Jade Feng Shui symbolizes a variety of things, such as health, luck, and strength.
Similar to gold and diamonds in the West, it was held in the highest regard and considered an imperial gem in ancient China.
The main energies of jade are purity, wisdom, healing, and protection, but this multifaceted gem offers many other advantages because each color and shade has unique characteristics and those are the reasons why Jade Crystals make the best feng shui gifting purposes.
What is Jade?
Jade, which is best known for its green variants, is one of the most popular materials for carvings utilized in many feng shui modifications. Jewelry makers adore using it in their creations. Nephrite and jadeite, two different minerals, are referred to collectively as “jade”.
Additional colors are available as well. Jade comes in a variety of hues, with green being the most common. Other hues include white, blue, yellow, orange, red, pink, lavender, and black.
Best Jade Feng Shui Gift Box ideas – Bundle of Prosperity
Find the blessings you want to impart to your loved ones by searching within yourself. With the help of our “Bundle of Prosperity – Jade Feng Shui Gift Box,” you’ll be surrounded by good energy and prosper.
With a dragon charm and some jade stones, you may synchronize your body, mind, and spirit. Power, strength, and majesty are represented by a Dargon charm.
The aura of the user can be cleansed with a jade stone. Discover a new level of wealth and prosperity.
1. K&L Leather Men’s Jewelry Travel Case
- Hand-crafted in Eco-leather.
- Metal zipper closure.
- Three necklace hooks.
- Two mini bracelet cushions.
- Jewelry is sold separately.
- Size: 26 x 20 x 6.4 cm.
- Culture: Handmade in Hong Kong.
2. Jade Stone Dragon Charm Necklace
- Dragon Charm: power.
- Jade Stones: abundance, prosperity, cleansing stone.
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace.
- Length: 22″
- Culture: Handmade in Bali.
3. Jade Dragon Feng Shui Bracelet
- Dragon Charm: Courage, Majesty, Power.
- Jade Stone: Abundance, Prosperity, Cleansing stone.
- 18K Gold Plated Brass.
- Feng Shui Bracelet.
- Size: 7.5″ Stretch.
- Culture: Handmade in Bali.
When used for higher benefit, jade is a tremendously adaptable, profoundly healing, and spiritual stone.
It helps the user gain clarity and focus and removes emotional and spiritual clutter so we can get to the heart of the subject.
It protects us from damage by just showing what we are willing to accept while doing this, though.
Jade is therefore a perfect friend to have with you throughout your life and is beneficial in all facets of life. Check out the latest crystal collection of Karma and luck running amazing discounts to check out now!
The Qualities of Jade
East Asia has long held a reverence for jade. It is one of the most prized and historically significant gemstones.
Deep green, translucent lavender, creamy white, and orangey-red are some of its colorations; each one has a unique significance and meaning.
Jade is a stone that people lust after because of its brilliance and shine. The best jade is described as having a smooth, “sticky” texture in several historical writings.
When jade is tapped, the sound and ring it produces are also clues to its quality. A ring with a higher pitch denotes a greater level of quality.
Jade Crystal Benefits
- To help you or your children avoid bullies and to provide guidance.
- As a precaution when departing from home.
- To calm jittery feelings in novel or uncertain circumstances.
- As a study buddy while preparing for tests.
- In highly volatile circumstances, to regain the ideal balance
- Following a severe occurrence or terrible news to reduce tension and shock.
- To patch up strained relationships and let go of resentment and animosity.
The Colors and Meaning of Jade
The five-element system utilized in feng shui and the colors are related. Jade’s hues are linked to Taoist cosmological structures as well. The term “yin” refers to lighter, more translucent jade, which is thought to have softer energies.
- The most expensive type of jade is green, often known as imperial jade. It is of the highest grade and is nearly transparent.
- White jade, often known as “moss-in-snow jade,” is a translucent white stone with vivid green veining, patches, or dots.
- Known as “apple jade,” yellow jade is also bright yellowish green.
- Lilac jade, also known as lavender jade, is extremely expensive and has colors ranging from light purple to deep plum.
- Other hues of jade are less frequently seen in red, orange, brown, grey, and black.