I had been wanting to try Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, which is a spot treatment for acne. The Pink Foundry and Mario Badescu were both released at roughly the same time. At one point, pink-colored lotion acne spot treatments received a lot of attention on social media.
Remember when we first entered our teenage years and used to look up overnight acne treatments on the Internet? I suppose the future is now.
These acne-treating remedies, which range from acne patches to lotions that dry the skin overnight, do work on the zits.
I allowed Mario Badescu’s acne spot treatment drying lotion time to collect my thoughts. If you’re looking for a review on Mario Badescu’s drying lotion, particularly how it performs on sensitive skin, you’ve come to the correct place. I tried it on red, uncomfortable bumps as well as on little bumps.
Even while I still haven’t found the ideal cadence to avoid over-exfoliation, I am aware that using drying masks or cleansers after my harsh exfoliation techniques only makes the situation worse.
I’m searching for a spot treatment that I can just use on the pimples that are currently active and have been defiantly holding out for up to two weeks.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is a highly coveted acne treatment that refreshes and repairs complexion effortlessly. Drying Lotion is a fantastic spot treatment that uses a combination of Calamine and Salicylic Acid to eliminate and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight without harming the surrounding skin.
Drying Lotion is a must-have for skincare since it is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones, and because it instantly relieves breakouts and blemishes.
This unique elixir is simple to use, produces incredibly effective results while being mild and soothing, and is revolutionizing the way skincare professionals approach the treatment of acne.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Benefits
Apply a small amount of lotion with a cotton swab to the whitehead before bedtime after washing, toning, and moisturizing. Don’t rub it in. In the morning, let it dry before rinsing.
- Avoid shaking the solution.
- In pink sediment, dunk a cotton swab.
- Apply a dab, then wait for it to dry on the pimple.
- In the morning, wash the solution off.
How to Use Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- Before going to bed, dunk a cotton swab into the pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle after cleaning and toning your skin.
- Directly dab the surface imperfection. REFUSE TO RUB IN.
- NEVER re-dip the same cotton swab into the solution. To prevent introducing bacteria to the product, use the other side of the cotton swab.
- In the morning, let dry and then rinse.
- Useless on skin that has been broken.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Review
My skin type is a combination skin and it does get dry during winter. When I had severe acne issues and my face was covered in huge, painful pimples and cystic breakouts, where was this drying lotion? This can be a blessing if you’re a teenager who suffers from hormonal acne.
My cotton swab is directly inserted into the bottle after I wash my face, till it reaches the bottom and I draw it back without combining or shaking anything. I then apply it directly to my zits and painfully red acne. The main reason I do this at night is that you have to leave the lotion on all day.
The effectiveness of this lotion has astonished me. I can smell a really strong sulfur type of fragrance as soon as I apply it. I immediately knew it was going to work.
I now use this lotion the day I notice a pimple starting to develop. You are aware of the early discomfort and a tiny bit of bump that is about to become more severe. I only used this drying lotion at that point, and it was quite helpful in keeping the acne from growing larger.
- Effective Spot Acne Treatment
- Dries acne overnight
- Shows results from first use
- Dries acne overnight
- Pricey but worth it.
1. If you have severe acne, never take this product without first talking to your doctor.
2. This works well on pimples and breakouts, but because it contains potent drying agents, you should avoid using it for longer than 7-8 hours in 24 hours.
3. Be sure to give the pink precipitate time to settle, then apply it as a spot therapy directly to the pimple using a Q-tip.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is one of the greatest and most successful treatments and has loved it 10/10. The acne truly does dry in one night thanks to this overnight spot treatment. Both the short cystic acne and the red, painful ones worked for me. If you have active acne, this rapid fix is perfect for you. My sensitive skin which is a combination of dry and oily worked so well!