One of the most crucial components of a skincare regimen is a great moisturizer. The ideal one will leave your skin supple, radiant, and at ease a trinity of objectives we can all agree upon and so does the new Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturiser that I have been trying.
However, since every person has distinct skin, it’s crucial to do your study and look for a moisturizer that supports your objectives.
The Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer is a light, hydrating gel cream that is both useful and adorable.
This moisturizer can be exactly what you need if you have trouble with an oily T-zone or prefer products that don’t leave a film. So if you’re looking for a detailed review, stay tuned till the end!
The Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer from Glow Recipe truly melts onto the skin due to its gel-cream composition. It absorbs swiftly and completely without leaving any trace.
It is light and somewhat cooling. The hydration felt long-lasting despite the fresh texture, which I found to be bouncy.
It’s lovely, however, I don’t believe it would be sufficient for my skin in the cold. Also delightful is the aroma, which is fruity and sweet without being overbearing.
Although it is the last ingredient on the list, there is a small amount of additional scent. I’d avoid it if you’re particularly sensitive, but I had no problems.
Features and Benefits
- With the help of hyaluronic acid, this oil-free face moisturizer from Glow Recipe moisturizes, calms, and flawlessly prepares skin for makeup.
- Antioxidants from watermelon extract also help to prevent fine wrinkles and dark spots by fending against environmental stressors.
- Watermelon Extract is a source of vitamins and amino acids and is a hydrating and soothing gel face moisturizer. It actively moisturizes, calms, and combats free radical injury.
- Hyaluronic acid, which this watermelon face moisturizer contains, satisfies parched, dry skin. As a soother and dark spot corrector, Jasmin and peony extract.
- It provides luxurious, long-lasting moisture while rapidly absorbing into the skin and defending against free radicals.
How To Use
You can moisturize your face every day with Pink Juice, morning and night. One pump should be applied to fingertips before being patted into dry skin until fully absorbed.
Use as a moisturizer after products for oily/combo skin. Use as a serum after toning if you have dry skin.
Is Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer value for money?
The Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer from Glow Recipe, in my opinion, offers decent value. The pricing seems even more reasonable given that the recipe doesn’t contain any water, as I previously noted. The sensory components significantly enhance the whole experience, even though this product is ultimately just another potent hydrating gel cream.
The Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer from Glow Recipe is one of those products that seldom ever disappoint. It feels great on the skin, is incredibly fresh, and offers lubricant-free, long-lasting moisture.
The packaging is adorable, and the pricing is also, in my opinion, rather fair. Although I don’t think I’d use it daily (I like my moisturizers a little richer), it’s still quite impressive. A summertime skin must.