A business that is based on a high volume of production and manufacturing needs an Apparel management software solution for the smooth running of the processes as manual procedures might seem quite intimidating.
These technological advancements have to lead an easy way to deal with the most complex management situations. In this blog, we’re going to know more about the 18 Best Apparel Management software solutions for 2022.
Statistics indicate that apparel adds up to 43% of Americans buying from the marketplace and inventory expenses take up to 45% to 90% because flawed inventory management can cause huge monetary losses.
Having that said, apparel management software does more than just inventory management to keep things organized.
What Is Apparel Management Software?
An Apparel Management Software is an industry-based software that helps Apparel countries with tools to manage the data of the business and have a clear view of every detail. The key features these Apparel Softwares provide are as follows:
- Provide management aids to apparel businesses and supply chain management.
- Provide tools for sales and order management.
- Provide ERP features to companies.
These are the key defining features of apparel management software. Although there are many types of apparel Softwares, ERP software is the most preferred one.
The other features involve accounting, administration, allocation of resources, EDI, forecasting, inventory management, order processing, production, reporting, sales, shipping, supply chain management, etc.
What Are The Benefits of All-In-One Apparel Software?
Using a single software for a single purpose can be daunting as even if you do that, it will feel like something is missing in the end. An All-in-one apparel software works as a central hub of all information and data managing processes making it simpler and hassle-free.
Following the benefits of an All-in-One Apparel management software:
Easy to use
This software is easy to access removing all the worries, as they get integrated into all the processes, hence there is less learning curve in the context of integrating data, which also saves a lot of time. When everything is together, you can always expect more efficiency and productivity. Analyzing important data and insight, these processes will go much smoother.
Whether it’s a cloud-based system or on premises-based, it is going to be an investment anyway. But if you choose different software and get them integrated, there will always be something missing, and installing that software again would require more investment. An All-in-One ERP software will always be cost-effective in comparison to buying the software separately.
There’s absolute visibility/ transparency in everything, there won’t be any miscommunication or false communication regarding any process. The apparel management feature clean, intuitive, and easy-to-navigate dashboards where all of your available tools are right there.
It reduces any confusion in any department all everybody is equally updated on what’s happening at work.
Why Is Apparel Management Software Important?
These are a few reasons why garment businesses should consider getting an All-in-One Apparel Management Software into their systems:
- Lifecycle Management
The ERP software help is cost-efficient in all aspects, this powerful software meets every need for the number of manual tasks and repetitive tasks, with increased efficiency of employees having not invested much in them, reducing manual tasks and repetitive tasks.
Customers are king. As customers are very important in any business, it is more important to focus on what customers need. They are looking for a more down-to-earth approach, hence industries are looking for a more convincing approach to widen customers.
Data is the most crucial asset today and in the future. It is used to make some of the important decisions of the company as it has customer and product data insights that help for more productivity of the business.
Having a strong All-in-One Software solution that keeps track of all sorts of data and compiles it for the team, this software handles all of that information keeping it in one place.
Supply Chain Management is a complex process when it comes to the apparel industry. The garments go through many processes that include sourcing, testing, proofing, and being made in multiple sizes. It helps you to not lose track of any proceedings and keeps you updated at every step.
The apparel management transparency in the company as it features clean, intuitive, and easy-to-navigate dashboards where all of your available tools are right there. It reduces any confusion in any department all everybody is equally updated on what’s happening at work.
Why Use Apparel Business Management Software Solutions?
Here are a few reasons why you should opt for Apparel Business Management Software Solutions:
1. The Product Lifecycle management processes from beginning to end. It’s a single product with multi-functional features for easy processing.
2. Transparency in decision-making as all the sectors are well informed and updated on what’s happening.
3. Real-Time data and accuracy. It makes capturing and analyzing data easy.
18 Best Apparel Management Software Solutions for 2022
Here’s the list of best apparel management software solutions that can help your workflow easily.
Netsuite ERP is a cloud-based system that helps high growing & large enterprises. It eliminates all manual processes carrying out smooth functioning of systems.
- Real-time order and inventory management regardless of the size of the system.
- 360-degree business visibility helps keep a check on financial performances.
- It gives you a platform to keep an eye on sales, campaign performances, exchange and returns data, and real-time customer interactions.
2.AIMS360 Fashion ERP
A technology that refers to cater fashion processes and current trends. Integrated software that keeps a check on fashion manufacturers, importers, and wholesalers and helps to maintain inventory and don’t lose track.
- Style management
- inventory management
- Tracking production
3.YourFit by 3DLOOK
Helps by generating a 3D image of your body so that you can check the exact fitting of any garment. It helps in producing great product recommendations and capture customer data.
- Generating 3D models
- Product recommendations and sizing
- Body data dashboard
4.Openbravo Commerce Suite
Helps in POS management in retail, keeping track of real-time inventory, and channelizing omnichannel solutions. It provides the best management features like inventory management, exchange, and returns, invoicing, billing, and purchasing keeping omnichannel marketing strategy its key feature.
- Advanced algorithm to manage orders
- Easy management of assortment products
- High-performance architecture for easy fashion retail management.
An integrated apparel management solution specifically made of its niche. Easy managing of after-sales procedures and style management.
- A complete data of merchandise, sales, inventory, expenses, deals, etc.
- Has cloud technology, you can access it anytime
- Free technical support and training systems
Specializes in product lifecycle management tools specially built for apparel and retail businesses. It helps in the garment pre-positioning phase where ideations and designs take place, It also helps the vendor to source teams product development, sourcing, tracking, and reports.
- Full visibility over sourcing module
- Helps designers to design and help in automated fabric specifications
- Enhanced communication over product lifecycle management.
Fastreact is a solution based on fashion retailing, manufacturing, and sourcing processes. It also works on reducing product cost and increased efficiency.
- Provides a complete solution for the fashion industry.
- Long-range capacity and short-term scheduling make work easy.
- A system that makes tasks like budgeting, designing, forecasting,ser-defined reporting easy.
Powersoft365 ModaPro is a stock control business software application that helps complex clothing processes easily. It helps reach more customers and reduces the workload of admin.
- Best for single and multiple location stores.
- Helps to bring plans that scale business.
- Enables specific requirements of niche markets
WFX PLM is a good product if you consider apparel, footwear, accessories, fashion, and consumer goods all in one. It covers tasks from product planning to production in the most efficient way.
- Helps to proceed with product conceptualization in the fashion, apparel, and garment industry.
- Real-time sharing and collaboration of internal teams for efficient workflow
Elastic Suite is a B2B software that enables easy processes between manufacturers of fashion, apparel, accessories, footwear, etc. It is primarily utilized by merchandising teams, sales reps for small, at-once reorders and large, accounts, per-season orders, etc.
- You can create custom and make digital flipbooks.
- Clear data segregation of B2B and B2C businesses.
- Create a whiteboard that can be used for actual orders and sales strategies.
11. Lightspeed Retail
Lightspeed Retail is the future of your retail business with features like contactless payment, omnichannel loyalty & advanced eCommerce solution. It makes the process of handling customers easier and manages all the store locations.
- Simplifies the way of managing/serving customers.
- Keeps tabs on payments processes.
- Exceptional shopping experiences
Orderhive is an inventory management software best for online retailing companies. These include channels like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.
- Best for retailers across the globe looking for streamline and automate inventory, order processes.
- Manage wholesale order orders, drop shipping, shipment tracking, etc.
GoFrugal is an Apparel and Footwear POS with a comprehensive inventory and supply chain management in the quest of selling more. Works with designer garment solutions where each item’s imaged are mapped with a barcode, making it easy to identify.
- Helps to liquidate stock faster.
- CRM and SMS alerts for effective promotions, offers, coupons, and pricing create more opportunities for sales.
- Flexible Barcoding
- Reduction of thefts
14 Expand smERP
A CloudERP that helps you to automate daily tasks, get automated notifications, provide an audit trail and maximum security. You can easily prepare error-free professional documents, save time on making spreadsheets, and manage orders.
- Best in Export documentation.
- Point of sale and retail orders.
- Lead Management and online shopping.
- Marketplace integration, schemes, and orders, balance sheets, etc.
Uphance is an apparel management software that is specially designed to grow your business. You can manage all aspects of your business including sales, invoices, inventory, shipping, production, and raw materials. Known to be best for fashion designers, brands, and wholesalers, it revenues under 25 Million per year.
- Best in supply chain and warehouse management.
- Inventory, materials, and order management.
- Purchasing, receiving, and product features.
A complete cloud-based POS and store management software that eases out laundry, sewing, tailoring, and alterations business, etc. With additional features like SMS and Email marketing, you can revolutionize your business through CRM and Marketing functions.
- Best for Barcode/Label Management, Order, Point of sale, etc.
- Best choice for dry cleaning, laundry and clothing alterations, and tailoring businesses.
- Employee and Inventory management.
Indigo8 is an ERP solution that suits best for fashion and wholesale companies of any size. It’s an affordable option when you’re starting out, giving you all the professional features you need. It helps to manage enter sales orders, consolidate factory purchase orders, track inventory, invoice generation, etc.
- Best for fashion retail companies as it manages all aspects of product development and order management.
- Manages point of sale and e-boutique integration.
- Helps in Design management, fashion illustration, forecasting, making it ideal for design-based brands.
Timereaction is an ideal ERP apparel management solution that helps in efficient and time-saving solutions for small and mid-scale businesses. It allows easy workflow applications and efficient communication tools for better management.
- Best for a product, production, and order management.
- Purchasing, receiving, and shipping made it easier.
- Best for Apparel & Footwear Brands, Distributors, Retailers, Manufacturers & Sourcing companies.