Do you feel picking up the right underwear can sometimes be more painful than picking outfits? We heard you.
Distinct varieties of underwear can sometimes turn out as a headache, rethinking what to buy. As panties are the most versatile ones, it’s necessary to pick the right one.
Out of all styles available in the market like thongs, boyshorts, briefs, most women confirm that Hipsters and Bikinis are the most common ones which raises the question of which one to choose eventually.
If you’re in search of the right kind of underwear or are confused about which one to choose out of Hipsters and Bikinis, we’re here to discuss the same.
Before we dive into the bifurcation, know the right fabrics for Undergarments are right for your Vaginal Health. This will help you understand better about Panty compositions.
What are Hipsters?
Hipster panties are women’s undergarments that fall in between boyshorts and bikinis. Coming from a long history of the 1940s when clothing meant classy yet casual, Hipsters are designed to accentuate your waistline, and are comfortable to wear.
On the basis of sizes, Hipsters are of three types:
- Low Waist Hipsters
- Mid Waist Hipsters
- Low Waist Hipsters
In addition, they also have other varieties, Casual hipsters that all in for comfort, Lacy hipsters, no panty line hipsters, and printed ones to name a few. The main reason to choose Hipster panties is due to the varieties available, different waist sizes, they have wider sides, and low-cut leg holes giving the comfort and breathability you need.
What are Bikinis?
The idea of a Bikini came from incorporating triangular pieces of fabrics designed as bras and panties that were sold in sets. As a part of sets, these Bikinis came in different styles like:
Inspired by these, Bikini briefs became the low waist panties with a wider side cut for the legs. They also have lesser fabric leg opening higher than hipsters.
Glamorised version of panties, yet, they are versatile. They are one of the stylish pieces to be stocked in your drawers for holidays, vacations to beaches where you can wear them with matching bras.
Difference Between Hipsters and Bikinis
These are a few differences between Hipsters and Bikinis that you need to keep in mind:
- Hipsters have medium to full coverage on the buttocks, Bikini Briefs are smaller in size and have lesser coverage.
- Hipsters have a broader coverage around the abdomen area, which again Bikini Briefs are least on as they sit low waist.
- Hipsters are available in High, Mid, and Low waist while Bikinis only are found in Low Waist.
- Hipsters are found in basic designs perfect for everyday wear while Bikinis have various designs and colors, are versatile enough as well.
- Hipsters are perfect when you want naturally higher-fitting style to wear under tight skirts and high-waisted trousers while Bikinis go perfect for low waist outfits and also to wear on Beaches.
Point to Note:
Choose Hipsters If:
- You want more frontal and back coverage.
- Basic pieces for everyday
- Looking for Less Cheekiness
Choose Bikinis If:
- Lesser Fabric and low waist
- Vacations and glam nights
- Extra Cheekiness
Now that you know the difference between a Hipster and a Bikini, it will be much easier for you to shop better.
You can try EBYs Everyday Hipsters Pack of 3 for regular use. They are comfortable seamless panties with 85% nylon, 15% spandex, 100% cotton lining as core materials making a perfect underwear choice for regular use.